The voice call function of WhatsApp is becoming more and more popular. No wonder: It usually works just as well as “normal” phone calls.
If you use this feature frequently, you probably already noticed that WhatsApp creates a history of your conversations. If you want to know how to delete the WhatsApp call history, then read on.
How to Delete WhatsApp call history
Check if your WhatsApp is up to date. Basically, all your apps should always be up to date. If you are using the latest version of WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp
- Open the “Calls” tab in the upper left area
- You will now see your WhatsApp call history
- Tap on the 3-dots in the upper right corner
- From the menu select “Clear history“.
- Confirm this by tapping on “Ok” in the popup that appears
You can repeat this as often as you like. Alternatively you can delete single calls. To do this, tap and hold the entry you want to delete and select the trash can icon that appears in the upper right corner.