Canon Printer Error Code 1403 – In this post today we will explain why, when and how Canon printer error 1403 can occur.
What is Canon Error 1403
When a 1403 error message is displayed on the control panel of your Canon printer, in most cases the problem is with the printer’s print head. This error message is displayed when one of the cartridges present is damaged or the print head cannot move properly.
Sometimes, incorrect installation of the print head can also cause this error message to be displayed on the printer. Today, we will discuss diagnosis and troubleshooting for these types of issues.
Canon printers enjoy the benefits of being a champion among the most supported devices for several reasons. In any case, the Canon printer may experience unexpected printing errors. Error code 1403 is one of them. This error message is displayed when the print head is damaged or missing.
If your printer is quite old and you are sure that the print head is defective, it is best to have it replaced. If your printer is not too old and you think that this problem is not caused by a damaged print head, you can contact Canon printer technical support and get the troubleshooting help you need to fix your Canon 1403 error.
The best way to solve this problem is to call our Canon support team. You can fix your printer issues without having to wait for hours in the queues. Our technicians are very experienced and knowledgeable in this field. You can call them and fix your printer problems at a specific time.
Solutions for Canon Printer 1403 Error
As we understand, the print head is defective at this time and this problem sometimes occurs due to a problem in the cartridge. Do everything not to get frustrated and you can basically fix it with a few simple and specially explained steps.
1. first, turn off the printer and disconnect all the cable connected to the printer.
2. open the printer access door and wait a few minutes for the printer carriage to slide into a corner, and evacuate the ink cartridges from the print head zone immediately after moving the carriage.
3. and then remove the printhead from the printer.
4. replace the old ink cartridges with new ones and make sure the cartridges are properly unpacked and installed in the printer.
5. If you are using cartridges that are not too old, you can use cotton swabs and soak them in either a mixture of isopropyl and boiling water in hot water. Then use them to clean the print head and ink cartridges.
Likewise, most of the contacts of the component should be cleaned properly inside and out. Carry out this step until you have perfectly removed all ink buildup.
When you have completed the steps, wait for the ink buildup to disappear, and then replace the ink cartridges.
Put the print head and all ink cartridges back into the printer. Make sure the printhead is installed correctly and the ink cartridges are not empty before installing them in the printer.
Now reconnect all cables to the printer as before and turn on the printer. Now try to print a test page on your printer and print some other documents to see if the printing problems are fixed or not.
If after following the above steps, you still see the Canon 1403 error message on the printer, it is time to call our support team so that they can provide you with all the printer support to fix your printer issues.